Audition Requirements for Guitar
Two or more solo works demonstrating different musical styles and techniques.
Selections may include or be equivalent in difficulty to
- Renaissance lute or Vihuela pieces (i.e. Dowland),
- Movements from a Baroque suite (Bach),
- Classical era studies (Sor or Giuliani), and
- Romantic or twentieth-century pieces (Villa-Lobos or Tarrega).
* All applicants are required to submit a repertoire list via email to email@example.com at least seven business days prior to the scheduled audition time.