As an institute of higher education and as the University's liberal arts college, Seaver is committed to providing students with an outstanding education and is dedicated to developing students who embody academic excellence.
As such, we are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WASC SCUC), one of six regional accrediting bodies in the United States. Accreditation indicates that we meet high standards of quality, capacity, institutional performance, and educational effectiveness.
Seaver Accreditation and Program Affiliations
Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) | Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)
- Our Post-Baccalaureate Nutritional Science Certificate Program-Individualized Supervised Practice Pathway (NSCP-ISPP) is accredited by ACEND.
- Our bachelor of science in Nutritional Science is an Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) – approved program of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), the nation's professional organization for Nutrition experts.
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Our degrees in business administration are accredited by AACSB.
California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC)
- Our teacher education credential programs are accredited by CCTC.
National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- Our bachelor of arts in music is accredited by NASM.
Seaver Honor Societies
- Beta Gamma Sigma
Music: Pi Kappa Lambda
Human Sciences: Kappa Omicron Nu
International Studies/Language Division
- Psychology: Psi Chi