Graduate Financial Aid
Financial Aid Process for Graduate Students
The Seaver College Office of Financial Assistance handles the following graduate programs: American Studies, Communication, Divinity, Ministry, Religion and Writing for Screen and Television.
Inquiries regarding divisional fellowships and assistantships should be directed to the following divisions:
- American Studies: (310) 506-6108
- Communication: (310) 506-4211
- Religion: (310) 506-4352
- Writing for Screen and Television: (310) 506-4225
Federal and Private loans are available for Seaver Graduate Students. In order to qualify for a Federal Loan, you will need to submit the following to the Seaver College Office of Financial Assistance:
- Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA).
- If you are selected for verification, then you will need to complete the documents listed in your "To Do List."
After your financial aid file is complete, your Financial Aid Award will be available for you to view electronically via WaveNet. If you accept your loan(s) in WaveNet you will then be prompted to apply for the loan(s). you are required to sign into WaveNet and check your "To Do List" often for the most updated request for information.