Pepperdine Career Services
The career center provides a variety of services and support for students, alumni, and employers. Students and alumni can meet one-on-one to engage in career exploration or meet with an industry specialist for internship and job search support. Employers can partner with Pepperdine to build their brand on campus, post positions, and attend on-campus recruitment activities. Additional resources are also available for parents and faculty, who are critical partners in the career development process. Together we equip graduates to prepare and compete professionally.
Career Exploration, Jobs & Internships
Start Exploring Careers with Handshake
- Access thousands of internships, jobs, on-campus positions and other professional opportunities
Schedule an appointment with our staff to explore careers that might be right for you
Get feedback on your resume and cover letter to start building your personal brand
Search for employers in your industry of interest to narrow your internship or job search
Register for on-campus interviews, events, career fairs, and more
Internships | Jobs | Talent
- Connect you with a specialist in your area of interest or need
- Job functions are grouped to maximize options and access
- Tailored resume, interviewing, and search support
- Connect with employers and alumni in your field
- Participate in industry specific events
- Employers receive targeted access to candidates
Success After Seaver
How do Seaver graduates succeed after graduation?
Check out our summary of first-destination career outcomes.
Student Learning Outcomes
Much of student learning takes place outside of the classroom. Student Affairs departments, including this one, seek to support student learning and development. Click here for a specific list of Student Learning Outcomes of this department.