Pepperdine offers a broad array of services to students of Seaver College. The goal of Student Services is to meet student needs that are adjunct to their academic pursuits, including:
- Health Center: provides not only medical treatment, but also preventative health care, health education, screening and immunizations.
- Housing and Residence Life: offers on-campus residence as well as opportunities for social events, mentorship programs, and other community-enhancing experiences.
- Student Employment: provides information about on- and off-campus employment.
- Information Technology: supports student computers, telephones, networks, and e-mail.
- Public Safety: offers a student safety escort program 7 days a week between the hours of 8pm and 2:30 am, facilitates the vehicle registration process, provides roadside assistance, responds to all campus emergencies, updates the campus road conditions hotline (ext.7623), monitors the anonymous crime tips hotline (ext. 7634).
- Student Information Services: handles information on registration, financial assistance, academic advising, student accounts, educational records, choosing the right major, and other student administrative matters.
We encourage you to use these services as needed; our intention is to make your experience at Pepperdine University as satisfying and successful as possible. Access information about these services using the links under the Student Services menu on the left navigation panel.