Orientation Registration Instructions
Please complete the two-part registration process below:
- Student: All incoming Seaver College students must register for NSO through Wavenet and attend orientation. There is no registration fee for students. They will start using their meal points during NSO.
- Parents, Family Members, & Guests: Parents and family members are welcomed and encouraged to attend orientation. We recommend registering and paying ahead of time to avoid long lines at NSO Check-in. Guests 12 and under are free.
1. Student Registration Instructions
- Log into WaveNet at https://wavenet.pepperdine.edu using your Pepperdine network ID and password. NSO registration is now OPEN.
- In your Student Center, click on the link for "Register for NSO."
- Register yourself and any guests or family members for orientation. If you are a first-year
student, select your first-year seminar class preference.
- If you have registered guests, you ARE NOT FINISHED until payment has been made. Click on link below under "Guest Payment Instructions" to finish registration and payment for guests.
2. Guest Payment Instructions
NSO Guest Payment is now OPEN. Click here to make your payment ahead of time. This will make check-in quicker and smoother. You will be able to pay for guests or family members when you arrive for NSO and we will accept cash, checks, and credit cards on check-in day.
Changing NSO Registration Info
Need to make changes to your New Student Orientation Registration (e.g., add or remove a guest or update guest information)? Click here to submit changes. Please include your full name, CWID, e-mail address, phone number, and registration change details. To make seminar and major changes, please contact the OneStop office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.506.7999.