This section contains information about programs and services pertaining to your studies at Pepperdine:
- Academic Calendar: lists important dates and deadlines, such as when semesters begin and end; when registration, add/drop, refund, and other deadlines occur; when finals are held; and when school is not in session for holidays.
- Convocation/Chapel: describes the series of programs that provide opportunities to hear and discuss Christian perspectives on personal and contemporary issues, as well as provide avenues for Christian worship.
- Office of Student Accessibility: designs accommodations for students with disabilities to achieve equity in academic access.
- Language Placement Exam: provides information about the foreign language requirement at Pepperdine; the online placement test for French, German, and Spanish courses; and other languages you can use to satisfy the requirement.
- Library: outlines Payson Library's collections and services.
- Student Handbook: presents some of the high standards that help create and maintain Pepperdine's special community.
Access more information about these programs and services using the links under the Academic Information menu on the left navigation panel.