Seaver College Career Center Fairs & Events
Fall 2021 - Spring 2022
Spring Career Expo
Open to employers and recruiters for internships and full time employment
TBA - Spring 2022
|Fair||Date & Time||Location||Registration|
Business & STEM Virtual Industry Fair
Connect with students looking for careers or internships in accounting, finance, management, consulting, data analytics, marketing strategy, retail management, technology, information systems, and more.
Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Careers with Social Impact Virtual Industry Fair
Connect with students of all majors looking for careers or internships in the nonprofit, government, ministry, health & social service industries.
Tuesday, October 5th, 2021
We are currently offering a discounted rate for our virtual career fairs. Pricing for future in-person fairs subject to change.
|Virtual Career Fair Sponsor||$250|
|Standard Booth registration for (1) virtual career/industry fair||$150|
|Small Business Booth* registration for (1) virtual career/industry fair||$50|
|Nonprofit Booth registration for (1) virtual career/industry fair||$50|
|Government Booth registration for (1) virtual career/industry fair||No Charge|
|Standard Booth registration for (1) in-person career/industry fair||$300|
|Nonprofit/Government Booth registration for (1) in-person career/industry fair||$150|
*The Small Business pricing is reserved for organizations with fewer than 50 employees.
Virtual Fair Booths include -
Standard sized virtual booth icon, sorted by industry, three (3) representatives, resume book of attendees sent after the completion of the event
The Sponsor Package includes -
A larger sized virtual booth icon with priority placement, early access to the resume book the day prior to the fair, and up to (5) representatives.
Pepperdine University's Fall 2021 Virtual Industry Fairs will be hosted via the Hopin virtual event platform.
You will have the option to interact with students in live in group video session format, via text chat, and one-on-one video sessions. You will not be required to create an appointment schedule for the event. Interested students can stop by your booth at any time during the fair, no appointment needed!
Representatives will need to create a free Hopin account and claim an event ticket to participate. Representatives must claim event tickets no later than the Wednesday prior to the event to be assigned to their booth. Booths cannot be accessed until five (5) minutes prior to the scheduled event start time.
Registrants and representatives will receive an event guide prior to the event with detailed instructions on how to access their booths during the event. Please review this guide prior to the event start time. Seaver Career Center will also offer a demo day for any representatives who wish to familiarize themselves with the Hopin platform.
For first-time users, you will need to create your personal account and link to your employer's Handshake page before you can register for the fair. (This is a one-time-only process.)
- Go to http://pepperdine.joinhandshake.com
- Click on "Sign up for an Account" and then "Employer" on the resulting page.
- To create your personal account, enter your information, email and create a password. Handshake will send you a confirmation email to verify your credentials.
- Check your email and click the link to confirm your account.
- Back in Handshake, follow the steps to set up your account, search for your employer
and link to that account. (If your organization is not in Handshake, you will create
its employer page.)
- Students and alumni will see these pages when searching in the system.
- You can also request access to Pepperdine University during the sign-up process, notifying us that you would like to post jobs with us in the future.
- After you link to your employer or create your employer's account, you'll be on the homepage of Handshake. On the left-side navigation bar, click on "Fairs." Search for "Pepperdine" on the resulting Career Fairs page, and click on our career fair to complete registration.
Cancellations must be received no later than five business days prior to the fair. Please be aware that cancellations made less than (5) days prior to the fair are still responsible for their registration fees. Non-payment does not indicate cancelation. Career Fair no-shows are not entitled to registrations refunds. Registration will not be eligible to roll over to another event.
Please call the Seaver College Career Center at 310.506.4184 or email email@example.com.