Local parent and family volunteers serve as ambassadors to families of current and past Seaver College students through involvement with on-campus activities. Goals include:
- Representing the Parent and Family Program at University events by serving as hosts and greeters at Family Weekend, Preview Day, and the Malibu Admission Reception.
- Serving as a parent or family representative at all Malibu campus events.
- Hosting the Parent and Family Program information table at New Student Orientation and Malibu Reception.
Regional parent and family volunteers serve as ambassadors of Pepperdine through outreach to current, prospective and incoming students and their parents. Goals include:
- Organizing current parent and family members to host and greet prospective students and their families at annual fall Info Sessions and spring admission receptions in their city, as well as offering testimonials regarding their experiences as a member of the Pepperdine family.
- Working with regional families and alumni to coordinate hosts and locations for new student and family summer send-off parties.
- Serving as a resource to the Pepperdine Admission Office in speaking with prospective students and their families.
If you are interested in volunteering as a local or regional ambassador, please complete our online volunteer interest form. Thank you!