Junior Writing Portfolio: Submission Instructions
Below, please find the instructions for submitting the JWP:
- In your browser, go to: https://courses.pepperdine.edu.
- LOGIN using your Pepperdine ID and password.
- Click on the JWP 301.01 Sp23 TAB at the top of the screen. (If you don't see it, check your schedule on Wavenet to make sure you are enrolled in JWP 301).
- Click on the ASSIGNMENTS tab on the left of the screen.
- Click on the Junior Writing Portfolio assignment and attach the following files (in PDF format) to the assignment:
1. Cover Letter
2. 4 papers
3. Record of Portfolio Submissions
Congratulations! You are done. There is nothing more you need to do. You will be notified after the due date whether or not your portfolio has been received.
IMPORTANT: If you do NOT have a JWP 301.01 Sp23 tab, then you are not registered for the JWP and you contact OneStop to be enrolled before submitting a portfolio.