Meet the Faculty
Assistant Professor of English
- PhD, Medieval English Literature, University of California, Los Angeles, 2012
- PhC, Medieval English Literature, University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
- MA, Medieval Rhetoric, Middle English, Old English, University of California, Los Angeles, 2007
- BA, English, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003
- Introduction to Digital Humanities
- Arthurian Literature
- The Inklings: J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis (GE)
- Western Culture (GE)
- UCLA Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies, Affiliate
- Medieval Association of the Pacific, Councilor
- Digital Pedagogy
- Middle English Literature
- Reginald Pecock
- Vernacular Theology
- "Fidelity in Versification: Modern English Translations of Beowulf and Sir Gawain and the Green knight," Studies in the History of the English Language, Volume IV, 2008 (121-154).
- "Loss and Logic: Reconstructing the Missing Part of Reginald's Pecock's Book of Faith." The Medieval Association of the Pacific, Las Vegas, 2018.
- "Reginald Pecock as Editor: Corrections to The Book of Faith." After Chichele: Intellectual and Cultural Dynamics of the English Church, 1443 to 1517, Oxford, 2017.