Multimedia Design Minor
The multimedia design minor at Seaver College is an interdisciplinary program within the Communication and Fine Arts Divisions.
Our minor prepares students to serve as leaders in the thoughtful design and development of commercial, inspirational, and educational messages by presenting images and words to diverse audiences.
Students in the multimedia design minor program examine the difference between manipulative messages and those that uplift the human spirit, and they learn to model ethical communication while also telling stories that move audiences.
We prepare students to become dynamic leaders in industry, business, and organizations; servants, as they perform service learning projects in their classes; and purpose-driven communicators.
Real World Experiences
Our experiential learning opportunities encourage you to learn as you experience the "real world." This experience not only looks great on a resume, but also puts you ahead of other students when competing for similar jobs.
Outstanding Student Leaders
Students from all different majors at Seaver College participate in our extracurricular activities, combining their natural talents with their dedication and outstanding work ethics to refine their craft and become proud representatives of their particular programs. We are proud to highlight our wonderful student leaders and showcase their work and dedication to our programs.
Internships for Communication Majors
Communication internship programs provide opportunities for students studying journalism, organizational communication, public relations, and telecommunication to work in a professional capacity with newspapers, radio and television stations, and advertising and public relations agencies. Students gain field experience at the same time as, and as a part of, their academic training.
Thousands of successful professionals and civic leaders have earned degrees from the Communication Division at Seaver College. Learn about our honor societies and a few notable Pepperdine alumni who are making a difference.
- International business representative
- Human resources and development trainer
- Human resources consultant
- Diversity consultant
- Graduate study in communication, business, cultural studies, and education
- Public relations specialist
- Foreign correspondent
- Study abroad coordinator
- International programs director for universities
- Sales representative/customer service agent
- Social media/marketing coordinator
- Insurance or real estate agent
- Ministry professional
- Mental health, social work, child welfare, career counselor
- Hotel and hospitality manager
- Human resources, employee relations, and benefits coordinator
- Human rights officer
- Non-profit professional/community affairs liaison
- Meeting and event planner/activity director
- Organizational manager
- Organizational analyst
- Employee relations coordinator
- Human resources manager
- Director of corporate philanthropy
- Corporate trainer
- Communication director
- Communication consultant
- Negotiator or corporate mediator
- Nonprofit organization director
Rhetoric and Leadership
- Political consultant/speech writer
- Director of communications
- Development specialist
- Recruitment specialist
- Public or human relations specialist
- Grant writer/technical writer
- Radio or television careers