Set yourself up for a successful academic career at Seaver College with the Student
The Student Success Passport is a tool to ensure a smooth pathway through your college
studies. From downloading Navigate, to building an academic plan, to connecting with
important support groups and resources, each action item is designed to have a positive
impact on your academic success.
Enter your CWID below to check your progress on your individual Student Success Passport!
Students who meet the requirements below will be entered into drawings for prizes
including Disneyland tickets, airpods, and more!
- Complete six passport action items by October 1, 2022
- Complete all 11 passport action items by the end of the semester
Explore the Stamps
Download Navigate Stamp
- Download Stamp:
- Go to your app store and search for Navigate. Download the app and complete the intake
Build an Academic Plan Stamp
Build a Plan in Navigate
- Login to the desktop Navigate platform (by clicking the Navigate link in Wavenet)
- Click on the Academic Plan tab
- Build your four-year plan
Spiritual Development Stamp
- Participate in the first semester of Seaver 200
- Attend at least six of the nine sessions to receive a minimum grade of B
Career Center Stamp
Explore the Career Center
Create a college-level resume and receive feedback by:
- Stopping by TAC 201 during drop-in hours
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback via email
- Scheduling an appointment with an industry specialist on Handshake
- Uploading your resume on VMock for automatic feedback
Visit the Library
- Drop by the library’s circulation desk in Payson during “walk-in hours” and ask to
meet a librarian.
- Students can ask, “How do librarians help students at Pepperdine?” or “What do Payson
- Meeting will take about 5 minutes.
Title IX Stamp
- Attend Title IX talks during the first week of school.
Try Something New Stamp
Try Something New
- Hike to the cross
- Go to the beach
- Learn to surf
- Visit a coffee shop in Santa Monica - just try something new!