World Waves Program
About the Program
The World Waves Program brings together a select group of international students for a weekly one-unit course and activities throughout the semester that promote intercultural exchange and success at Pepperdine. The priority deadline to be considered for the 2020-2021 World Waves Program is July 1. Use the link below to apply, final applications are due August 1.
- Enrollment in HUM 295, "Enriching the International Experience"
- Interactions with campus leaders
- Mentoring from a Pepperdine faculty member
- Off-campus excursions
- Half-day retreat for deeper dialogue and intercultural learning
- Specialized academic success workshops led by the Student Success Center
- Opportunity to connect with students from all over the world
- Group networking dinners hosted in homes of local families
Have questions about the World Waves Program? Contact the Student Success Center.