World Waves Program
About the Program
The World Waves Program brings together a select group of international students for
a weekly one-unit course and activities throughout the semester that promote intercultural
exchange and success at Pepperdine.
Apply to the Program
- Enrollment in HUM 295, "Enriching the International Experience"
- Interactions with campus leaders
- Mentoring from a Pepperdine faculty member
- Monthly group meetings with World Waves student leaders
- Extracurricular activities and events
- A field trip to a local cultural site for deeper dialogue and intercultural learning
- Luncheons held by by the Student Success Center
- Opportunity to connect with students from all over the world
- Group networking dinners hosted in the homes of local families
Have questions about the World Waves Program? Contact the Student Success Center.