Regents Scholars Program Overview
The Regents Scholars Program for incoming first-year students fosters academic, personal, and spiritual growth. It features:
- Common housing to facilitate a lively academic community
- Great Books first year seminar that promotes focused and intense intellectual interaction
- A series of special events, which includes dinner and conversation evenings with the Dean of Seaver College, the University Provost, and the Board of Regents
- Funding to attend academic conferences
- The Regents Scholars Student Board will work together to mentor the freshmen Scholars as they make the transition to collegiate life. In addition, the Board will help plan extracurricular academic, cultural, and service opportunities for the Regents Scholars.
The Regents Scholars Program scholarships are renewable for as many as four years or eight semesters total. Regents scholars and Blanche E. Seaver Scholars must maintain a 3.25 Pepperdine cumulative GPA, full-time status and may not be placed on academic probation while at Pepperdine.