In order to submit your application to graduate, please follow these easy steps:
- Log on to WaveNet.
- Click on the "Other Academic" drop-down and select the "Apply for Graduation" link and submit your intent.
- Once you are in the graduation area, please be sure to verify your major and let us know if you are planning to attend the ceremony by checking the box.
- You will also be able to select your diploma mailing address and make any name changes (such as adding a middle name, etc). Obviously, we will need to validate with official documentation any totally strange name changes, so please keep that in mind. You can make these changes in the "Personal Information" section of your Student Center.
- To change your diploma name, please go to the "Names" link in the personal information box. Add the name that you wish and select the "Diploma" type.
- To change your diploma mailing address, go the "Addresses" link in the other personal information drop-down, add the address. After you save it, please select the "Diploma" address type.
- Contact your Academic Advising Associate should you have questions about how to meet your remaining requirements.
Check your Pepperdine e-mail regularly as it will serve as our primary channel of communication between you and our office as we help you move toward graduation.