Pepperdine University Libraries
Welcome to Pepperdine! Located at the heart of the Seaver College campus, Payson Library offers a friendly environment for everyone in the Pepperdine community to learn, explore, and connect.
Study Spaces for Everyone
Newly reopened after a fifteen-month renovation, Payson Library is a state-of-the-art facility that supports all types of learning styles. Whether you like to read a book with your feet propped up by a roaring fire, use your laptop in a private study carrel, or work with classmates in a group study room, you will find the perfect space here.
Our expert reference librarians are here to help you navigate the library and its resources, which include:
- One-on-one support from librarians available in person and via phone, email, and chat
- Over 125+ electronic databases, including over 63,000 full-text journals
- Access to over 1 million items via our catalog, and over 2 billion available via Interlibrary Loan
- The Boone Special Collections and University Archives, home to treasures such as the St. John's Bible, the Churches of Christ Heritage Collection, and the John Mazza Surfboard Collection
More Than Books
- Fuel your studies from dawn to dusk at the in-house Starbucks
- Find the resources for bringing a paper, speech, or multimedia project from concept to reality at the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE)
- Explore the future of technology in the Genesis Lab, a makerspace outfitted with 3D printers, virtual reality equipment, and more
- Join us for author readings, guest lectures, and other lively events every semester
- Check out laptops, chargers, headphones, DVDs, and even board games from our Circulation Desk
|Hours:||7:30 a.m. - 3 a.m. Monday through Thursday
7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. Friday
10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Saturday
Noon - 3 a.m. Sunday
Visit the Payson Library website.