The decision to invest in a quality education is one of the most important decisions you and your family will make. Your education is an investment in yourself, your career, and your financial future that will last a lifetime. At Pepperdine, we value your success and will be a good steward of your investment. Given the outcomes, a Pepperdine education is a manageable financial commitment for many families from varied economic backgrounds, and is worth the investment.
These pages will outline all pertinent information relative to available loan funds at Pepperdine University.
Educational Loan Information
Loan Process Instructions
The Financial Assistance Guide is available to provide step-by-step instructions in the aid process after you receive your Financial Assistance Award.
You may log into WaveNet anytime to view the status of your financial assistance. Once you retrieve your Financial Aid Award in WaveNet you will be prompted to accept or decline your loans.
- Types of Loans
- Private Loan Information
- Private Loan Self-Certification
- Federal Direct Loan Sample Repayment Chart
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan Sample Repayment Chart
- Federal Perkins Loan Sample Repayment Chart
- PURL Loan Sample Repayment Chart
- Loan Entrance Counseling Information
- Loan Exit Counseling Information