Students and families occasionally experience unforeseen changes and circumstances during the application period and/or academic year (e.g., job loss, illness, etc.). If this applies to you, please read and sign the appropriate appeal form. Then complete our online application process, in order to be considered for appeal funds. Include copies of required and appropriate supporting documentation for your specific circumstances.
- 2018-2019 General Appeal Request Form
– Begins June 18 - Ends March 1
- 2019-2020 Early Action Appeal Request Form
– Begins January 11 - Ends January 25
- 2019-2020 Incoming Appeal Request Form
– Begins March 18 - Ends June 14. The priority deadline is March 29, 2019.
- 2019 Summer Appeal Request Form
– Begins May 1 - Ends June 28
- 2019-2020 General Appeal Request Form
– Begins June 17 - Ends March February 28
Please note that appeals are only accepted after you have received your financial assistance offer, have accepted all student loans (exception for Early Action Appeal on Form), and completed all financial assistance items in your To Do List on WaveNet. Appeals received outside of the time frames listed, without completing the requirements, will not be considered.
Re-evaluation of your financial assistance eligibility is subject to federal, state and university policies and regulations, the availability of funds, and adhering to the Appeal Awarding Policies listed on the appeal form.
Appeal decisions are final, do not resubmit a future appeal based on the same circumstances.
Seniors who need to appeal for an additional semester or year are required to request funding by completing the Fifth Year Senior Appeal Form.
- 2019-20 Fifth Year Senior Appeal Form
– Begins April 1 - Ends December 1
Please read and follow all instructions. The Fifth Year Appeal Form for the following academic year will not be available until the summer before that year.
Please note that Appeal forms are award year-specific. Any appeals submitted prior to the correct forms' availability will be discarded. Applicants should not submit appeals for prior years.