Facebook pixel External Students | Pepperdine University | Seaver College Skip to main content
Pepperdine | Seaver College

External Students

Non-Degree Seeking

If you are not a Seaver student and you would like to enroll in summer courses, either for personal enrichment or to transfer back to your current institution, you will need to apply as a non-degree seeking student.

What is a non-degree seeking student?

A non-degree seeking student is a student who would like to take courses at Seaver College, but does not plan to get a degree from Pepperdine.

How to apply

The application for the non-degree program is different than the undergraduate application. The application process is brief and can be completed online. Your application will be managed through the Admission and Enrollment Management Department. Please visit their page to learn more about policies for the non-degree program and to access the application.

If you have questions about non-degree admission, please contact Nicole Haggard in the Office of Admission.

Frequently Asked Questions

 Will I be able to get on-campus housing?

On-campus housing is not guaranteed for non-degree students.

 When is my application due?

The non-degree application deadline for the summer term is April 15.

 When will I hear back about my application?

Admission decisions for non-degree students are sent out on a rolling basis. Once your file has completed processing, you will receive your decision.