Program Learning Outcomes
An engaged participant of student activities will be able to:
- Demonstrate leadership in guiding and assisting a student organization in meeting its goals; communicate a vision or mission that encourages commitment, action in others, and grow in a personal understanding of a Christian worldview.
- Show social competencies by communicating and working interdependently with a diverse population.
- Make purposeful decisions regarding balance among education, work, and leisure time.
- Demonstrate an understanding of values and God-given gifts and skills to create a sense of belonging and community, thereby enhancing traditions and loyalties.
This department uses various strategies to assess outcomes.
- Student Government Executive Board Members provide an appraisal of learning outcomes and benefits of program participation through reflective essays
- Surveys are also given to parents and students after NSO.