Student Activities Learning Outcomes
Student Activities Mission Statement:
Student Activities mentors students in the design and implementation of a variety of campus programs, developing them as leaders and building their collaborative, organizational, and administrative skills through which they build a vibrant and engaging campus community.
An engaged participant of student activities will be able to:
- Demonstrate leadership in guiding and assisting a student organization in meeting its goals.
- Show social competencies by communicating and working interdependently with a diverse population.
- Make purposeful decisions regarding balance among education, work, and leisure time.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Christian values and their God-given gifts and skills.
This department uses various strategies to assess outcomes.
- Student Government Executive Board Members provide an appraisal of learning outcomes and benefits of program participation through reflective essays
- Surveys are also given to parents and students after NSO.