Liberal Arts for Education Program Learning Outcomes
A student who graduates with a major in Liberal Arts for Education should be able
- Demonstrate critical thinking and a broad knowledge base in the disciplines of natural
science, fine arts, social science, mathematics, English, and human development.
- Speak to a variety of audiences in a clear, coherent, and organized manner.
- Write clearly and coherently for a diverse range of audiences and purposes.
- Conduct research using a variety of sources, strategies, and approaches.
- Discern and address the moral and spiritual foundations and implications of teaching