Sports Administration Program Learning Outcomes
A student who graduates with a major in Sport Administration should be able to:
- Demonstrate a significant understanding of and ability to apply the fundamental management concepts utilized in the sport industry.
- Evaluate a problem within a sport organization by assessing potential solutions and defend the response to be recommended.
- Produce clearly written analyses of sport issues and deliver a well-organized and persuasive oral presentation.
- Understand the value of sport industry leaders embracing individual and cultural diversity and inclusion.
- Understand the importance of personal integrity and ethical decision-making to effective leadership.