Multimedia Design Program Learning Outcomes
A student who completes the multimedia design minor should be able to:
- Learn the basic theories, principles, history and terminology of design.
- Practice purposeful, focused communication graphics using images and words.
- Understand concepts and apply theories pertaining to informational architecture and
- Demonstrate understanding of professional ethics, and copyright regulations.
- Conduct research and evaluate information by methods appropriate to diverse audiences
and media sources.
- Practice and utilize necessary technological tools used in design production.
- Develop original design samples for portfolio.