- College transcripts must cover all work attempted by the application deadline and should be sent directly from each institution attended. Applicants for Fall 2023 must include Fall 2022 final grades on their transcripts.
- Transcripts can either be submitted from the school through National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or by mail to the Office of Admission at the address below. If the transcripts are mailed, they must be official with an original signature of the school official(s) or the school seal on the transcript and sent directly from the school or submitted in an envelope sealed by the school.
- Please note: Faxed or emailed copies of transcripts are NOT accepted.
- If you have attended more than one college, you must submit an official transcript from every institution where you have completed coursework.
Official transcripts may be sent to the following address:
Seaver College Office of Admission
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, California 90263-4392
- All college transcripts in a language other than English must also be official and must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- All documents regarding your previous education (marks, certificates, diplomas, etc.) and test scores must be sent to us DIRECTLY FROM THE SCHOOL(S) YOU ATTENDED, THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, OR THE TESTING AUTHORITY.
- The document we receive may be a photocopy, as long as it has been signed by a school, ministry, or testing authority official, and sent directly to us by the school, the Ministry of Education, or testing authority in a letterhead envelope.
- In other words, we must be able to determine that the document we receive (whether the original or a photocopy) has been verified by the issuing institution and that the student (or anyone else) has not had the opportunity to see or touch the document from the time of the verification until we open the document in our office.
Credential Evaluation Services (WES)
Please Note: It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that all required materials for the admission application file are received by the Office of Admission by the applicable deadline in order to be considered by the Admission Committee.