Psychology Program Learning Outcomes
A student who graduates with a major in Psychology should be able to:
- Critique the quality of published psychological literature and empirical research.
- Design and conduct an empirical study to answer a research question.
- Describe and explain the major contributions of the core subdisciplines of psychology.
- Integrate personal faith, sense of vocation, scientific knowledge, and APA Ethical
- Recognize and articulate the importance of diversity (including cultural, ethnic,
racial, gender, sexual, age, and religious) as it applies to each subdiscipline.