Political Science Program Learning Outcomes
A student who graduates with a major in Political Science should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and analytical proficiency across the political science subfields.
- Use writing skills to communicate theoretical perspectives, findings, and interpretations
of political issues.
- Apply theoretical perspectives and research methods to generate positions about contemporary
political issues and/or explanations of political phenomena.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to assess political ideas and events.
- Identify opportunities for civic engagement and participation in political processes.
- Integrate political knowledge with faith, ethnic, race, and/or gender identities.