International Studies and Languages Program Learning Outcomes
A student who graduates with a major in International Studies should be able to:
- Apply theoretical perspectives and research methods to analyze cultural, political,
and economic phenomena within an international context.
- Demonstrate competency at an elementary level in at least two languages or at an intermediate
level in one level beyond their native tongue.
- Develop effective writing and communication skills to make evidence-based arguments.
- Use critical thinking skills to develop an effective response to contemporary global
- Develop an ethical and moral framework in order to thoughtfully approach world affairs.