International Business Program Learning Outcomes
A student who graduates with a degree in international business should be able to:
PLO #1 Core Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge in core functional areas of business.
- Apply business research skills.
PLO #2 Critical Thinking:
- Create evidence-based solutions to business problems or opportunities.
PLO #3 Ethics:
- Evaluate the ethical implications of business practices.
PLO #4 Communication:
- Produce effective written business reports.
- Deliver effective oral business presentations.
PLO #5 Teamwork:
- Demonstrate effective and collaborative interpersonal skills in a team setting.
PLO #6 Global Perspective:
- Understand the dynamics, benefits, and challenges of diversity and inclusion within teams or organizations.
- Identify global dynamics which affect businesses.