Alumni Volunteers for Admitted Student Receptions
Need another chance to brag about your alma mater?
Here's your opportunity!
Students all throughout the country have received their admittance letters to Pepperdine and now have a big decision to make... will they become Waves?! Help them to make their choice by volunteering at the Admitted Student Receptions.
Admitted seniors, transfer students, and prospective juniors are invited to these
events to learn more about Pepperdine through a brief presentation from the admissions
department, followed by an open reception.
We would like alumni to attend to share their Pepperdine story, one-on-one, with students and families during this time. Your story could have a huge impact on their big decision!
Click below on a city near you to register:
Spring Receptions 2017:
- Chicago - Thursday, March 30
- Washington, D.C. - Saturday, April 1
- New Jersey - Sunday, April 2
- Northern California - Sunday, April 2
- Honolulu - Sunday, April 9
- Denver - Thursday, April 13
- Seattle (Alumni Reception Prior to Event) - Thursday, April 20
- Nashville - Thursday, April 20
- Dallas - Saturday, April 22
- Portland (Alumni Reception Prior to Event) - Saturday, April 22
- Phoenix - Sunday, April 23
Please register at least five days prior to your city's reception.
Questions? Feel free to reach out to our office at 310.506.4348 or email Chad.Quinones@pepperdine.edu