Assistant Instructor of Teaching of Marketing
Business Administration Division, Seaver College
- MBA, Marketing, Columbia University
- MA, Psychology, University of Illinois
- BA, Psychology, Yale University
- Labban, A., Novell, C., & Bauer, S. (2022). Examining the Impact of Mindsets on Donation Intentions to Homelessness Charities via Parallel Serial Mediation. International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12208-022-00336-4
- Bauer, S., Fischbach, S., Labban, A., Speth, A. M., & Fleck, E. M. (2021). Virtual Reality or Reality: Content is Always Key to Enjoyment, Understanding and Comprehension. Marketing Education Review, https://doi.org/10.1080/10528008.2021.2017302
- Conlin, R. and Bauer, S. (2021). Examining the Impact of Differing Guilt Advertising Appeals Among the Generation Z Cohort. International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12208-021-00304-4.
- Bauer, S. (2020). The Power of Community in the Business Professional to Academic Transition. Industry & Higher Education, Vol. 34(5), 298–302. https://doi.org/10.1177/0950422219900113
- Bauer, S. & Lim, D. (2019). Effect of Communication Practices on Volunteer Organization Identification and Retention. Sustainability, 11, 2467. https://doi.org/10.3390/su11092467
- Finalist for Pearson's Solomon-Marshall-Stuart Award for Innovative Excellence in Marketing Education, sponsored by American Marketing Association, 2020.
- Principles of Marketing
- International Marketing