Jane A. Ganske
- PhD, Physical Chemistry, University of California, Davis
- BS, Chemistry, University of California, Davis
Ganske, J. A.*, Wingen, Lisa M., Perraud, Véronique and Barbara J. Finlayson-Pitts, "Role of gas-phase halogen bonding in ambient chemical ionization mass spectrometry utilizing iodine", ACS Earth Space Chem. 2019, 3(7), 1315-1328.
Sytsma, Trevor M.; Li, Amy and Ganske, Jane A*., "Nitric acid acts upon copper: Gas Phase product analysis of a historic reaction using Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy", Chem. Educ. 2018, 23, 58-63
- Clark, Andrew J.; Calvillo, Jesse L.; Roosa, Mark S.; Green, David B.; and Ganske, Jane A.* "Degradation Product Emission from Historic and Modern Books by Headspace SPME/GC-MS: Evaluation of Lipid Oxidation and Cellulose Hydrolysis", Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry , 2011, 390 (10) 3589-3600.
- Dilbeck, Christopher W.; and Ganske, Jane A.* "Detection of Nox in Automobile Exhaust: An Applied Experiment in Atmospheric/Environmental Chemistry for the General Chemistry Laboratory", Chemical Educator 13 (2008) 5, 309-313.
- Howard A. White for Teaching Excellence, 2007
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation Grant in the Chemical Sciences, 2003- 2007
- Frank R. Seaver Professor, 2002-2007
- National Science Foundation Career Advancement Award, 1997-2000
- Chemistry applied to the conservation and preservation of cultural heritage items
- Laboratory curriculum development in general and physical chemistry
- The kinetics, mechanisms, and photochemistry involved in gas/solid atmospheric reactions
- University/high school partnerships to foster increased environmental science literacy
- General Chemistry I and II (CHEM 120, 121)
- General Chemistry I and II Laboratory (CHEM 120L, 121L)
- Physical Chemistry I and II (CHEM 370, 371)
- Physical Chemistry I and II (CHEM 370L, 371L)
- Introduction to Physical Chemistry (CHEM 380)
- Environmental Chemistry (CHEM 400)