Associate Professor of Accounting
Business Administration Division, Seaver College
- PhD Management, Concentration in Accounting, The University of Texas at Dallas, 2011
- MPA, Concentration in International Economics and Finance, Cornell University, 2004
- BS Applied Economics and Management, Cornell University, 2002
- Kim, D.S., Lim, D., Wiley, J. (forthcoming). Narrative Information, Investment, and Performance: Evidence from REITs. The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics.
- Bauer, S., Lim, D. (2019) Effect of Communication Practices on Volunteer Organization Identification and Retention. Sustainability.
- Lim, D., Son, D.H. (2018). Qualitative Disclosure and Information Users' Behaviors in the Oil and Gas Industry. The Oil, Gas, & Energy Quarterly.
- Son, D.H., Lim, D. (2017). Achieving Revenue Benchmarks Conditional on Growth Properties. Sustainability.
- Lim, D., Kloss, T. (2016). The Relationship Between Private Education and Financial Reward- A Pilot Study Case of Private Music Lessons and College Scholarship. Praxis.
- Muslu, V., Radhakrishnan, S., Subramanyam, K.R., Lim, D. (2015). Forward-Looking Disclosures in the MD&A and the Financial Information Environment. Management Science 61(5), 931-948.
- Lim, D., Zheng, K. (2014). Conditional Conservatism of Aggregate Accounting Earnings. Accounting and Finance Research, 3(4), 115-131.
- Financial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Accounting for Nonbusiness Organizations