Professor of Economics and Finance
Divisional Dean (Business Administration Division)
Business Administration Division, Seaver College
- PPhD Economics, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- MA Economics, UCLA
- BA Economics University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- BA Political Science, UCSB
- Misch, M.B., Baim, D. (2016). Using Small Baskets of Financial Assets to Estimate Exchange Rates: The Argentine Experience. Graziadio Business Review, 19(2).
- "The Impact of Olympic Sponsorship on Domestic vs. Foreign Sponsoring Firms," Baim, D. (Presenter & Author), Goukasian, L., Misch, M.B., 7th International Sports Business Symposium (2016), Lillehammer, Norway.
- Baim, D., Goukasian, L., Misch, M.B. (2015). Olympic Sponsorships, Stock Prices, and Trading Activities. International Journal of Sports Finance, 10(2), 176-195.
- Baim, Dean and Misch, Marilyn. Beijing Olympics 2008: What Kind of Games Do You Want to Play? Review of Business Research, Volume 8, Number 6, November 2008
- Sports Stadiums as a Municipal Investment, 1994.
- Ph.D. dissertation: 1988. Home Field Advantage, Municipal Subsidies to Professional Sports Teams., 1988
- "Bloomberg Education Initiative," Tsao Foundation, Private grant for $300,000.00.
- Financing of major league sports venues
- Sports management
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Financial Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Finance
- Managerial Economics