- PhD, University of Southern California
- MS, California State University, Fullerton
- BA, California State University, Fullerton
- Galantine, C. A. (2019). How Audit Materiality is Material to You. Graziadio Business
Galantine, C. A. (Presenter & Author), Postlethwaite, B. (Author Only), American Accounting Association Annual Meeting, "Occupational Fraud within the Governmental Sector: Asset Misappropriation at U.S. Public Libraries," American Accounting Association, San Francisco, CA. (August 13, 2019).
- "Impact of 150-Hour Educational Requirement: A Meta-Analytic Literature Review", Galantine, C.A., AAA Western Regional Meeting, Seattle, Washington, Responsibility, Reports from sponsored research. (May 2016).
- "Integrating the Sarbanes Oxley Act into the Business Curriculum", Galantine, C. A., AAA Western Region Meeting, Coronado, CA, Responsibility, Presentations at academic conferences and seminars. (May 1, 2015).
- Galantine, C.A. (2015). Why IRS Agents Line Dance: An Agency Theory Model. International Journal of Business, Accounting and Finance, 8(1), 86-102.
- "Why IRS Agents Line Dance: An Agency Model", Galantine, C.A., 24th International Business Research Conference, Las Vegas, NV, Presentations at academic conferences and seminars. (December 12, 2013).
- "Returns to Scale Pattern and Efficient Firm Size in the Public Accounting Industry: An Empirical Investigation" with H. Chang and A. Thevaranjan, Journal of Operational Research, Volume 60 (Fall) 2009 Click to view article, 2009
- "A Financial Statement Analysis Project for Introductory Financial Accounting" with Marilyn Misch Global Perspectives on Accounting Education, Volume 6 (Winter) 2009 Click to view article, 2009
- "Convergence to Equilibrium in Experimental Markets" with C. Swenson, International Journal of Business and Economics Perspectives, Volume 3 (Fall) 2008, 2008
- Salesforce Compensation Plans Incorporating Multidimensional Sales Effort and Salesperson Efficiency with S. Erevelles, and I. Dutta Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, New York: Spring 2004. Vol. 24, pg. 101 Click to view article
- Taxpayers, Examiners and the Government: A Three Party Principal-Agent Model, Doctoral Dissertation
- Managing Country Risk in Global Marketing: The Triadic Model (2000) with S. Erevelles, A. Acikgoz, V. Horton and A. Marinova, Proceedings of the Association of Marketing Science, Association of Marketing Science
- Applications of Chaos to Experimental Markets (1994) with C. Swenson, Proceedings of the 1994 Annual TIMS Conference, The Institute of Management Sciences, 1994
- Certified Public Accountant, California
- American Accounting Association
- American Taxation Association
- Doctoral Teaching Award, 1993
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants Doctoral Grant, 1990-1994
- University of Southern California Doctoral Fellowship, 1990-1994
- Alexander Grant & Co. Award for Academic Excellence
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Beta Alpha Psi
- The James Comer Award for Best Contribution to Selling and Sales Management Theory/Methodology from Volume 24 (2004) of Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Asymmetric Information Problems
- Chaos Theroy
- Economics of Scale
- Experimental Economics
- Principal-Agent Modeling
- Reporting and Employee Motivation
- Taxpayer Compliance
- Financial Accounting
- Income Tax Accounting