Meet the Faculty
Brian A. Link
Visiting Assistant Professor of Business Law
- J.D., Pepperdine School of Law
- B.A., Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business
- California State Bar
- Central District of California
- Business Law
- Constitutional Law
- Space Law
- Presentation: "The Revolution in Private Space Development: Coming Sooner Than You Think." FreedomFest. Las Vegas, NV (July 21, 2017).
- Presentation: "Into the Unknown: Regulations and Law in the Private Space Era." New Space Age Conference. MIT Sloan Astropreneurship & Space Industry Club, Cambridge, MA (Mar. 11, 2017).
- "Married Parties in Bankruptcy: Hypotheticals Regarding Divorce, Separation, Resulting Trusts, California Bankruptcy Journal (34 Cal. Bankr. J 43 (2017)).
- "Community Property Presumptions & Transmutations: Reconciling California's Valli Dissolution Decision With The Ninth Circuit's Summers Conclusions in the Bankruptcy Context Re: The Third Party and Inter-Spousal Transfers, Joint Tenancy and Transmutations," California Bankruptcy Journal (33 Cal. Bankr. J. 227 (2015)).
- "Secured Loan Modification Absent Contractual Privity in Bankruptcy: A Survey of Case Law Twenty Years After Johnson v. Home Stat Bank," California Bankruptcy Journal (31 Cal. Bankr. J. 869 (2012)).
- In re Lorber, 2017 U.S. App. LEXIS 8536 (9th Cir. 2017).