Art Program Application Process
Art Portfolio Information
Art Portfolio materials must be submitted on Interfolio. The deadline for submitting art portfolios are:
- Spring Regular and Transfer SlideRoom Application Deadline: October 8, 2021
- Fall Early Action SlideRoom Application Deadline: November 12, 2021
- Fall Regular and Transfer SlideRoom Application Deadline: January 30, 2022
Why Submit an Art Portfolio?
- To apply for an art scholarship.
- To receive a recommendation from the Art Department for acceptance to the University.
Art scholarships are available ranging from $500 to $4,000 per year, must be applied to tuition, and are awarded to students who have been formally admitted to Pepperdine and who are "declared" art majors.
After your portfolio has been received via Interfolio, the Art Scholarship Committee will review your work and make recommendations to the Pepperdine Admissions office and the Office of Financial Aid. Official notification of an award will come with your acceptance letter.
Sending in your Art Portfolio
Art portfolios must be received no later than the date specified above. Please submit your portfolio through Interfolio with your application to the Art Department.
For general information regarding the Art Department or answers to any questions you
may have, please contact the Fine Arts Recruitment Office: