Art Program Application Process
Art Portfolio Information
Art Portfolio materials must be submitted as part of your supplemental Fine Arts application. The deadline for submitting art portfolios are:
- Supplemental Fine Arts applications for Spring 2024 and Spring 2024 Transfer students are due on October 6, 2023.
- Supplemental Fine Arts applications for Early Action (First-Year applicants only) students are due on November 8, 2023.
- Supplemental Fine Arts applications for Regular Decision and Regular Decision Transfer
students are due on January 24, 2024.
Why Submit an Art Portfolio?
- To apply for an art scholarship.
- To receive a recommendation from the Art Department for acceptance to the University.
Art scholarships are available ranging from $500 to $4,000 per year, must be applied to tuition, and are awarded to students who have been formally admitted to Pepperdine and who are "declared" art majors.
After your portfolio has been received via the supplemental Fine Arts application, the Art Scholarship Committee will review your work and make recommendations to the Pepperdine Admissions office and the Office of Financial Aid. Official notification of an award will come with your acceptance letter.
Sending in your Art Portfolio
Art portfolios must be received no later than the date specified above. Please submit your portfolio through the supplemental Fine Arts application with your application to the Art Department.
For general information regarding the Art Department or answers to any questions you
may have, please contact the Fine Arts Recruitment Office: