Twenty Ways to Stay Involved as Alumni
- Connect with fellow alumni by attending an event through
your local alumni chapter or one hosted by Seaver/GPC Alumni Affairs or the Student Alumni Organization (SAO)
- Hire Pepperdine alumni in your organization (post jobs here for free!) or provide internships to students.
- Encourage your employer to interview on campus or host a booth at a
- Send strong, well-qualified, mission-fit prospective students our way.
- Ensure we always have your most current contact information so we can keep in touch with you and more effectively connect you with your former classmates.
- Keep us informed of your accomplishments, awards, promotions, family news, and any other notable happenings in your life.
- Volunteer at a prospective student information session,
newly admitted student reception , or New Student Send-off Party near you.
- Stay in touch with our faculty. Need help contacting a former professor? We can help!
- Call or e-mail a fellow classmate. Contact us for assistance reconnecting with fellow alumni.
- Make a donation to Seaver College.
- Read the monthly alumni e-newsletter and engage in the stories of alma mater and fellow alumni. (Be sure we have your preferred e-mail address on file!)
- Join fellow alumni in attending Pepperdine’s annual Waves Weekend celebration on the Malibu Campus with your entire family. Save the Date for Waves Weekend 2015, October 16-18, 2015.
- Speak to current students at a networking reception or sit on a panel at a “Night 2 Network” event produced by the Student Alumni Organization.
- Partner with us to organize an event in your area.
- Wear your Pepperdine shirts and hats. Show that spirit, Waves! Check out the Pepperdine University Bookstore or the Pepperdine Athletics Online Store to gear up!
- Host a “Hang 10 Dinner” for a Seaver student (within about 20 miles of the Malibu campus).
- Coordinate a service project in your community for alumni in your region, or volunteer for an existing project near you.
- Travel with family and fellow alumni on one of our Worldly Waves international travel experiences.
- Learn about the original “George Pepperdine College” Los Angeles campus experience (1937-1972) by reading the Promenade newsletter online or visiting the Pepperdine Digital Collections.
- Visit campus! It is improving every day:
Let us know how we can serve you!
Seaver & George Pepperdine College Alumni Affairs
firstname.lastname@example.org (310) 506-4348 seaver.pepperdine.edu/alumni