Dean of Students | SGA
Student Leadership Opportunities
Student Government Association
2014-2015 SGA Senate
SGA Elections for first-year students are in September. SGA Elections for E-Board and sophomore, junior and senior senators are in March.
The following elected positions are currently available for each academic year:
- Executive Board (4 positions available)
- Senior Class President
- Senior Class Senator (3 positions available)
- Junior Class President
- Junior Class Senator (3 positions available)
- Sophomore Class President
- Sophomore Class Senator (3 positions available)
- Freshman Class President
- Freshman Class Senator (3 positions available)
For more information about SGA or the elections process, please visit the SGA website or SGA office (located in the HAWC), call (310) 506-4534, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.