Student Learning Outcomes
A student who participates in Intercultural Affairs activities will be able to:
- Deepen students' understanding of their own backgrounds, identities, and social groups to shape their perspectives, rooted in a Christian faith witness.
- Develop awareness and appreciation of common humanity and differences among individuals and groups to develop informed perspectives.
- Encourage dialogue with others in a critical and reflective way that promotes fellowship, community, and collaboration.
- Exhibit behaviors and practices from a faith-based worldview that promotes inclusion, equity, and social justice.
This department uses various strategies to assess outcomes. Examples include:
- Pre- and post- event surveys and focus groups to assess student learning.