Our office exists to help Pepperdine students grow in Christian faith and character by encouraging, promoting, and supporting student-led, Christian ministries.
We want to do everything we can to help you launch, grow, and improve your ministry to Pepperdine students. If you have an idea for a ministry on this campus, don't hesitate to contact our office and start reaching out.
Web Site for Current Students
If you are currently a student, please use our student page.
Benefits of Becoming a Student-Led Ministry
- Your ministry will continue after you graduate
- Ability to host Convocation events
- Funding for special events
- Accessibility to office space/computer use in Student Activities Office
- Use of campus facilities (meeting rooms), services (educational media)
- Web-space connected to SLM homepage
- Advertisement of events and meetings
- Special Assistance/Support in program planning
How to Become a Student-Led Ministry
- Contact our office
- Create and organize your Student-Led Ministry
- Find a faculty/staff member to serve as your advisor
- Fill out an Official Student-Led Ministry Application