Associate Professor of History
Humanities/Teacher Education Division, Seaver College
- PhD, American History, Georgetown University, Washington, DC, 1998
- MA, History, Pepperdine University, 1994
- BA, History, Pepperdine University, 1992
- Women in the Disciples of Christ/Christian Church Tradition in Encyclopedia of Women and Religion in North America, Indiana University Press, Forthcoming.
- Selina H. Campbell, in Encyclopedia of the Stone-Campbell Movement, Doug Foster, Paul Blowers, and Tony Dunnavant editors, forthcoming.
- Community Development and the Role of the Vernal Express in the Uintah Basin [Utah] Outlaw Trail Journal: Winter 1996.
- The Life of Selina Campbell: A Fellow Soldier in the Cause of Restoration (University of Alabama Press, April 2001).
- Phi Alpha Theta, Vice-President of Pepperdine Chapter 1993-94
- Phi Alpha Theta, Faculty Advisor for Abilene Christian University Chapter 2000-present
- Association for Asian Studies
- Disciples of Christ Historical Society, Member Editorial Committee of Discipliana 2000-present
- Southern Association of Women Historians
- Ketcherside Scholarship for young Stone-Campbell Movement Scholars, 2000
- Faculty Scholarship Award, Abilene Christian University, 1999
- Phi Alpha Theta, Graduate Representative for Georgetown Chapter 1996-97
- History of Women in the U.S.
- Modern Japan
- U.S. Colonial/Revolutionary History
- U.S. Early National Period
- U.S. Social/Intellectual History