Ronald P. Conlin
- PhD, Organizational Leadership, Pepperdine University, 2016
- MBA, University of Wisconsin, 1987
- MA, University of Wisconsin, 1987
- BA, University of Wisconsin, 1984
Conlin, R. & Santana, S. (2021). Using Gamification Techniques to Enable Generation Z’s Propensity to Do Good, Journal of Nonprofit & Public Sector Marketing, DOI: 10.1080/10495142.2021.1941498
Conlin, R., Bauer, S (2021). Examining the impact of differing guilt advertising appeals among the Generation Z cohort International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12208-021-00304-4.
Conlin, R. & Labban, A., (2019) Clustering Attitudes and Behaviors of High/Low Involvement Grocery Shopper. Journal of Food Products Marketing. Vol 25 (6).
Conlin, R. & Frazier, L., (2019). Investigating Leadership Skills Across Organizational Functions.Journal of Social Sciences Research Vol I.
- "Quality In, Quality Out. The importance of data quality in advertising decision making." Quirk's Marketing Research Review, April 2009
- "Audit Committee Best Practices." The Corporate Board, May 2005.
- "Profit, Thy Name is Woman." The Miller-McCune Research Essay. March 2009.
- "Goodyear Advertising Research: Past Present and Future". Journal of Advertising Research, May 1994
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Research