Ronald P. Conlin
Assistant Professor of Marketing
Business Administration Division, Seaver College
- PhD, Organizational Leadership, Pepperdine University, 2016
- MBA, University of Wisconsin, 1987
- MA, University of Wisconsin, 1987
- BA, University of Wisconsin, 1984
- "Quality In, Quality Out. The importance of data quality in advertising decision making." Quirk's Marketing Research Review, April 2009
- "Audit Committee Best Practices." The Corporate Board, May 2005.
- "Profit, Thy Name is Woman." The Miller-McCune Research Essay. March 2009.
- "Goodyear Advertising Research: Past Present and Future". Journal of Advertising Research, May 1994
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Research