John H. Park
Associate Professor of Decision Science
Business Administration Division, Seaver College
- PhD, Syracuse University, 2012
- MA, Syracuse University, 2010
- BA, Ajou University, 2008
- Boudrieau, E., J. Park. 2021. Boba, Milk, and Toilet Paper – Lessons from the Pandemic. Graziadio Business Review 24(2).
- Park, J.H., B. Kazaz, S. Webster. 2018. Surface versus air shipment of humanitarian goods under demand uncertainty. Production and Operations Management 27(5), 928-948
- Park, J.H., B. Kazaz, S. Webster. 2017. Risk mitigation of production hedging. Production and Operations Management, 26(7) 1299-1314.
- Park, J.H., B. Kazaz, S. Webster. 2016. Technical note-Pricing below cost under exchange-rate risk. Production and Operations Management, 25 (1) 153-159.
- Best Paper Award from Production and Operations Management Society's College of Humanitarian Operations and Crisis Management, 2016
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Humanitarian Operations
- Supply Chain Finance
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Quantitative Analysis
- Operations Management