Colin Storm (M.A., M.Ed., Ph.D.) is an assistant professor of communication at Pepperdine University. His research focuses on the intersection of health, masculinity, faith, and media. Colin graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication at Whitworth University in 2007, a master’s degree in intercultural studies at Fuller Theological Seminary in 2012, and a master’s in education from Whitworth University in 2015.
Since 2014, Colin has been teaching communication at Whitworth University (2014-2019) and Washington State University (2015-2019). In between degrees, Colin has worked in various media positions.
- Ph.D., Washington State University, 2021
- M.Ed., Whitworth University, 2015
- M.A., Fuller Theological Seminary, 2012
- B.A., Whitworth University, 2007
- COM 180: Public Speaking and Rhetorical Analysis
- COM 205: Storytelling Through Media
- COM 300: Introduction to Media Research