Carolyn Vos Strache
Professor of Physical Education & Director London Program
Natural Science Division, Seaver College
- PhD, Physical Education Administration, University of Southern California, 1978
- MA, College Student Personnel, Michigan State University, 1973
- AB, Physical Education, Calvin College, 1971
- The Situational Approach to Leading People. Management of Recreational Sports in Higher Education 1991. Brown & Benchmark.
- Proceedings of the United States Olympic Academy VI. The Olympic Movement: Purposes, Principles and Contradictions. United States Olympic Committee and Pepperdine University, 1982
- Proceedings of the 31st National Association Intramural-Recreational Sports Association. New Directions and Ideas. Co-edited with L. Marciana and W. Holsberry. 1980
- Ph.D. Dissertation: "The Relationship Between Perceived Leadership Behavior of Coaches, Team Performance Outcome, Class Level, and Skill Level"
- American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (AAHPERD)
- National Intramural and Recreational Sports Assoc.
- Fulbright Korea International Educators Award, Summer 1995, Seoul Korea
- Institutional Academic Advising Award, NACADA, Dean's Office 1991
- Honor Award, 1989. Southwest District, AAHPERD
- Presidential Award, 1989. Southwest District, AAHPERD.
- Faculty Member of the Year, Student Alumni Association, 1983-84
- Education Administration
- Leadership Studies
- Sport Psychology
- Research and Statistics
- Psychology and Sociology of Sport
- Leadership Development
- Introduction to Psychology
- Commercial Recreation
- Teaching and Coaching Sports