Bob H. Privitt
Emeritus Professor of Art
Fine Arts Division, Seaver College
- MFA, Indiana University, 1971
- MA, The University of Tulsa, 1964
- BA, Harding College, 1962
- The California Art Review (1989) Les Krantz, (ed.). Chicago: American Reference Publishing Company, 1989.
- Williams, Arthur. (1988). Sculpture: Technique, Form, Content. Worcester, MA: Davis Publishing Company.
- Couper, G. E. (1999), "Three Voices of Vision: Art Virtuosos Avery Falkner, Joseph Piasentin, and Robert Privitt." Pepperdine People, Winter 1999.
- 1981-1991, Director, Pepperdine University Art Gallery
- Over 35 awards in juried art exhibitions.
- 1996-98 Who's Who among America's Teachers
- 1992/93 Charles and Harriet Luckman Distinguished Teaching Fellow
- 1988/89 Scholar-in-Residence, Borchard Foundation, Brittany, France
- 1974-1979 Artist-in-the-Schools, Carlsbad, New Mexico, various H.E.W. Grants
- 1994 Reynolds Gallery, Westmont College, Santa Barbara, California
- 1991 Hyde Gallery, Grossmont College, El Cajon, California
- 1987 Conejo Valley Art Museum, Thousand Oaks, California
- 1985 James Turcotte Gallery, Los Angeles, California
- 1984 Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
- 1979,'84,'90 Pepperdine University, Malibu, California
- 1966 Valerie Matthews Gallery, Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 1964 Kendall Art Gallery, University of Tulsa, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Works in collections include: University of Tulsa, Indiana University Art Museum; Oklahoma Art Center; University of Arkansas, Little Rock; City of Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Former journeyman ironworker, worked on Glen Canyon Dam, Page, AZ.
- Pictorial Design
- Sculptural Design
- Sculpture Studio