Seaver College Rank, Tenure, and Promotion Document Archive
This Web site is intended for Seaver College faculty members and administrators who are involved in the rank, tenure, and promotion process. At this site you will find the necessary documents for evaluating faculty members who are eligible for tenure, promotion, or a five-year review. These documents are downloadable to your hard drive, so you may edit them at your convenience without having to retype the entire document. Any questions about the rank, tenure, and promotion process should be directed to Levon Goukasian in the Business Administration Division, x4425.
Best Practices for Tenure and Promotion Review
A list of recommendations intended to put applicants’ portfolios in the best possible light and to clarify expectations.
(Macintosh users click here)
Appendix IV - Forms Related to Tenure and Promotions in Rank
- IV.A. - Notification of Eligibility for Tenure or Promotion
- IV.B. - Notification of Peer Reviewer
- IV.C. - Faculty Data Form (Candidate)
- IV.D. - Designated Peer Evaluation Form
- IV.E. - Supervisior's Evaluation Form
- IV.F. - Peer Evaluation
- IV.G. - External Peer Review Forms for Distinguished Professor
Appendix V - Special Forms Related to Accelerated Promotion
- V.A. - Designated Peer Evaluation Form for Accelerated Promotion
- V.B. - Supervisor's Evaluation Form for Accelerated Promotion
- V.C. - Peer Evaluation for Accelerated Promotion
Appendix VI - Forms Related to Five-Year Evaluation of Tenured Faculty
- VI.A. - Notification of Five-Year Evaluation
- VI.B. - Notification of Peer Reviewer for Five-Year Evaluation
- VI.C. - Faculty Data Form: Five-Year Evaluation of Tenured Faculty
- VI.D. - Designated Peer Evaluation: Five-Year Evaluation of Tenured Faculty
- VI.E. - Chairperson Evaluation: Five-Year Evaluation of Tenured Faculty
Appendix VII - Forms Related to Pre-Tenure Review of Tenure Track Faculty
- VII.A. - Notification of Eligibility for Pre-Tenure Review
- VII.B. - Notification of Peer Reviewer for Pre-Tenure Review
- VII.C. - Faculty Data Form-Candidate for Pre-Tenure Review
- VII D. - Designated Peer Evaluation Form for Pre-Tenure Review
- VII E. - Supervisor's Evaluation Form for Pre-Tenure Review
Appendix VIII - Forms Related to Faculty Development and Appraisal Program
If you are using Netscape Navigator, do the following:
- In Netscape choose the Options menu, then choose General Preferences.
- Click on the Helpers tab.
- Find Microsoft Word on the list of applications, highlight it, then click Edit.
- Make sure it says the following in these categories:
Description: Microsoft Word Document
MIME type: application/msword
Note: If Microsoft Word is not on your list, click New and type in the above info.
- Click on the Application button.
- Click OK to save your changes. Netscape should be ready to launch Word.
Last modified by WMS on April 8, 2005.