Health Center Student Learning Outcomes
A student who visits the Student Health Center will be able to:
- Demonstrate an increased understanding of medical information, including one's own medical diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Practice risk reduction and prevention behaviors.
- Demonstrate caring for others, understanding the importance of public health concerns and the value of serving others from diverse backgrounds.
- Integrate a Christian worldview of physical health principles in understanding and maintaining wellness.
This department uses various strategies to assess outcomes. Examples include:
- Patients complete written evaluations of medical visits.
- Outreach participants complete pre- and post-surveys at specific events to gauge student learning outcomes as well as satisfaction.