Student Learning Outcomes
A student who participates in Convocation will be able to:
- Discover and articulate an enhanced self-awareness of various aspects of spiritual formation and growth.
- Develop an understanding of Christian faith, the character of God, and the relevance of an integrated faith.
- Generate a working knowledge of right and wrong and prescribe to pursuit of a life of goodness, truth, and beauty.
- Demonstrate a faith-based appreciation of diversity, which leads to a service-oriented understanding of current global issues and perspectives.
This department uses various strategies to assess outcomes. Examples include:
- Portfolios and and pre-post knowledge test to assess student learning.